passive income with adobe illustrator

Hey guys my name is Rayyan Kashif I'm a graphic designer and this is my account for beginners in adobe illustrator and in graphic design.

 Guys, I'm teaching you adobe illustrator and of course, you want to know how and where you can earn money to have income with help of this knowledge today I'm going to tell you five ways to earn money with help of adobe illustrator and one of them might and if you interesting please keep reading first way is photobanks are libraries of million photos videos and designs where any designer can sell his photo video or design and this is wars and has my way to earn money on adobe illustrator.

For the first five years of my design career I have been earning money only on photo banks and now I have clients and I have my own family project but for the banks still one of my incomes is about seven to eight hundred euros I have for the banks it's a very good place for beginners photobanks don't have exams and you can upload your work immediately after using up and start to sell your designs for me best photobanks are adobe stock and shooter stock I have more than 10 000 designs on adobe stock and more than 6 000 designs on shooter stock.

 If you're interested to hear more about photobanks please let me know in the comments below the second way is market places marketplaces it's like your promotion at work its place is already not for beginners unlike photobanks if you want to sell your designs on marketplaces you need to have strong skills in adobe illustrator but again unlike photo bands on marketplaces you can earn more money because people know what the quality on marketplaces will be the best and you can sell your design by your own price unlike photo banks when I had found out about marketplaces,

 I already had clients and our family projects but if I knew about it before I definitely tried to earn them and one of the best marketplaces, in my opinion, is Envanta the third way is online print shops, for example, you want to order a t-shirt or socks with interesting design or face mask or shower curtains and you can do it on online print shops one of the best is a red bubble I many times ordered their stuff and it was pretty good quality so as a designer the adobe illustrator skills you can create designs here and sell them here also you don't need exams or approving your designs by administration of Redbubble you just create designs and people will decide by it or not a few years ago I for fun at some my designs and they were selling.

 here now you see some of my designs on Redbubble fourthly is the creatine fonts I think not many of you know that fonts are created in adobe illustrator and you also can earn money on it with adobe illustrator but for the creating fonts you need plugin font self maker or other it's not free it costs 39 euro it's one-time fee where you can sell phones I can advise you my phones phone shop and fonts and the fifth way is at sea Etsy is an American e-commerce website focused on handmade of vintage items and craft supplies these items fall under a wide range of categories including jewelry bags clothing home decor and furniture toys art as well as craft supplies and tools and what you can sell here will help of adobe illustrator.

For example, you can sell these mugs but on ads, you sell the whole product you need to have not only a design bud and marks as well and buyers write to you their names and for example, they can send to you their photos and you can create characters look like they are or you can sell like these wedding invitations also you can sell any clothes or you can create these cute personalized books okay guys that's all for today hope my blog was useful for you if you like my blog please give me a like and follow my account and see you in the next blog about the graphic design and in the next tutorial in adobe illustrator bye bye guys.

If you are keen and interested in such more informative blogs regarding earning money online without any investment and through such easy ways then do tell me in the comment section by doing maximum comments via my link rayyankashif11.blogspot.com share my blogs and do follow me on my profile. Thank You...