Learn Shrinkme.io And Earn Maximum Number of Dollars

Hello, guys welcome back to rayyankashif11.blogspot.com.

 So thank you guys for your support so far as you know if you are new to this account do not forget to like share, and subscribe cause we have your business and ending opportunity here so we'll let you know if the illegitimate or not ok so we are more concerned about your safety online and how you can end so in this blog I'll be reviewing a platform ok yeah but you can just do simple tasks and money from it so let's head into our review so this site is called shrink.

 Basically, ShrinkMe is a completely free tool where you can create short links, which apart from being free, you get paid! Highest Paying URL Shortener 2019 - Some of the reasons to choose ShrinkMe.io are Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Payments, and Live Chat Support. Only 5$ Minimum Payout, Highest Payout Rates, Easy use Member Panel, and 20% Referral Bonus as well. 
How to Register on Shrinkme.io?

Click on Register  
Enter Any Username, Email, & Password
Tick on I’m not a robot
Agree on the Terms of Use & Click on Register. (Your Account has been created)
How to Login on Shrinkme.io? 

Sign in with your email address and password.
Paste Your Sharing Link in Your URL here & Click on Shorten (for Example https://24x7reviews.com/tools-review/high-paying-url-shortener-websites-to-earn-money-online/)
It will Convert Your Link into https://Shrinkme.io/xxxxx URL ShrinkMe.io
Refer and Earn  Login to Your Shrink.io Account
Go to Menu
Referrals Copy your referral link and distribute it to your friends, family, and social media followers.
You, Will, Receive 20% of their Earnings for a Lifetime
How to Withdraw Money From Shrinkme.io?

Once You Reached Minimum 5$, You can Withdrawal your Earned Money Instantly by Doing the Steps Below:

Go to Menu
Settings
Profile Select a Withdrawal Method and a Withdrawal Account Detail, then click Submit.
Go to Menu Again
Withdraw Click on Withdraw Button & Confirm It
those I consider you our editorial shrink me those I know so basically what you do on this site is you just you don't have to pay any money you don't have to pay any restriction fee you have to do your shortened URL key and you make money with it so, for example, we have an article or any content on your site that you want to publicize you want to make it you want to reach more audience with it so you have to do is just copy the article content or a sequel or you are a and 22 in the short link.

Once you click on it through the link then you make money that's okay so that is how you make money with this site I've created an account this is a high spin URL shortener journal and up to $120 but 10,000 views okay so I've created an account and I'll try to shorten a link okay this is required and in only before you beep it so you have to end $5 before you can get speech I want to register you get $1 Kindle edition bonus that's by the way then you see get 20% were a free bonus,

 Now if you refer people you don't have to pay as well okay but you'll get 20% of their enemies so that is how this works so I've created an account let me head to the second browser so I created an account right here so this is my account I've earned from this site I'm just reviewing it basically on what I am seeing okay so for me right before my registration has given me one doll I see $1.00 right here so I'm not saying this side is legit but for the fact that so you see if it works out on our audio strand shorting a link right now soldiers go to my site slow reviews.com.

So I just pick an article link day another shorten it see so I can pick this article - inclination so if you have not read my article uh most of the blogs that create on Blogspot are posed an extensive write-up about the article and break it down one by one so you I  give the full review on my blogs okay you can be critical on Blogspot as people might come hard against you,

 So okay so I have a blog about inclination now this is the review I wanted them okay to know how shitty they are but I'm not here for the inks nation right now so I'll just go ahead and copy the link address so go to dashboard the shots a new URL host put your you are a here post it then shorten just shorten it for me, okay so this is new are you have a diet that I get ok this is the new one so I can just go to my Facebook and go to my page or take this away so I just go to my page reviews,

 Now I went post it so  I just come here and create a post I'm just prestige and see it works let me see how friendly it is oh can we let me put the leak somewhere here on Seaway which redirects maybe to take me to my site or somewhere else well so of course I'm not a robot boss okay click on bosses I went to MIT for some time now this please fused up with adverts okay this is fused up with advert I don't know how it works well just shorten your link then you spread your news

ShrinkMe.io Review:-

When compared to other URL shorteners, ShrinkMe URL Shortener pays the most. All payment methods, including Paypal, Paytm, UPI, and Bitcoin, are available with no transaction fees. The minimum payout is $5, and you must earn $4 in order to receive your first withdrawal. Surprisingly, the CPM rate was 22$ for 1000 views.

ok, this is basically how it works in other blogs I'll be giving more details about it if it is legitimate or not so I will give you more details about it so thank you guys for reading see you in the next blog. Thank You...